• Meet and greet by our representative upon arrival.
• After lunch at local restaurant, a short sightseeing: visit LES ARTISAN DANGKOR a handicraft center
• Continue proceed to Bakeng Hill, and can view sunset and beautiful scenery of Angkor Wat.
•Dinner at local restaurant.
•After breakfast at Hotel, our tours start visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom - Bayon, Baphoun, Elephant Terrace, Terrace of the Leper King, Phimeanakas, Ta Prohm Temple, Banteay Kdey and Srah Srong.
•After lunch, continue visit Chao Say Devoda, Thommanon and the Grand temple - Angkor Wat.
• Buffet dinner with Cambodia traditional dance show.
• After breakfast at hotel, our tours proceed to Tonle Sap Lake – the largest fresh water lake in South-East Asia, take a boat excursion along the lake to visit floating village.
• After lunch, continue visit to Angkor Silk Farm & Crocodile Farm
• Free leisure at local market.
• Dinner at local restaurant.
• After breakfast, free leisure until time transfer to airport for departure flight.
• Accommodation in twin/triple room share with B’fast.
• Meals as specificed in itinerary
• Entrance fee as in itinerary.
• Chinese or English speaking tour guide
• Ground transportation
• One bottle of mineral water for per pax per day.
• Flight ticket
• Other personal expenses not mentioned in the Itinerary.
• Cambodia Visa fee ( if require ).
• Compulsory tipping USD 2/pax/day.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Upon payment, our reservation team will send you a confirmation through the email provided. All deposit payment are strictly non-refundable.
• Full payment to me made 45 days prior to departure date.
• For booking less then 45 days, we require a 100% non refundable deposit for confirmation.
• Once flight ticket is issued, there is no cancellation/change name allow otherwise penalty charges will apply.
• For full terms and conditions, please kindly contact us.