Upon arrival at Kota Kinabalu airport, meet our driver outside the arrival gate. Transfer to your hotel @ Kota Kinabalu city. Spend the rest of your day free at your own leisure.
Breakfast at the hotel, check out and meet your driver at the hotel lobby. Transfer to Kinabalu National Park, proceed with registration at park HQ and meet your mountain guide. Take a short transfer by minivan to the starting point (Timpohon gate), final safety briefing by guide before you start the climb.
Begin your climb, a total of 6km hike for today from Timpohon gate to Panalaban area and usually takes approximately 5 - 6 hours. Along the way, you will pass by different vegetation zones from Oak and Chestnut to mossy and eventually to alpine type of vegetation. Upon arrival in the Panalaban area, check in and enjoy dinner at the restaurant.
1:30am - 2:00am for early supper, meet your guide and continue your climb mount Kinabalu summit. Total of 3km to the summit and you will be expected to reach the summit around 5am and experience the glorious sunrise over the majestic Mt. Kinabalu if weather permits.
At 7am, descend back to the Panalaban area and have breakfast at the restaurant. After breakfast, pack your stuff and start descend back to Timpohon gate. You will arrive at Timpohon gate around 3 - 4pm. Once you reach Timpohon gate, transfer back to park HQ and collect your climb certificate. Say goodbye to your mountain guide before transfer back to Kota Kinabalu city.
Check in into your accommodation and spend the rest of the day at your leisure.
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, check out and meet your driver at the lobby. Transfer to Kota Kinabalu International Airport.
• 2 nights’ stay at Dreamtel Hotel or similar
• 1 nights’ stay at Mix Shared Dormitory @ Panalaban Area
• All land transfers as per itinerary,
• All meals as per itinerary
• Entrance fee
• Mountain Guide
• Climb Certificate ( For successful climber only )
• Climb Insurance
• Flight ticket
• Travel insurance
• Tourism Tax (Non Malaysian)
• Tipping (Recommended RM8/person/day)
• Porter Service
LOCATION & GETTING THERE
Airport: Kota Kinabalu Internation Airport, Malaysia (BKI)
Kota Kinabalu International Airpot can be easily reach via multiple internationa cities like:
• Kuala Lumpur
• Please enquiry
PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE
• Peak season surcharge will be apply for all city hotel during festive season, peak season and school holiday ( Please enquiry for more information )
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Upon confirmation, our reservation team will send you a proforma invoice via email requesting for a 50% non-refundable deposit. Balance payment will be required 45 days prior to departure date.
• Full payment is required for booking less than 45 days prior to departure.
• Up to 45 days prior to departure, only one amendments per booking are permitted free of charge (additional cost may be incurred if pricing of amendments are more than previously agreed). For all subsequent changes there will be an amendment charge of 150 MYR per change.