Upon arrival at Kota Kinabalu airport, meet our driver outside the arrival gate. Transfer to Kundasang will take approximately 2hrs. Along the way, stop over at Pekan Nabalu where the local villagers selling local produce handicraft. Next stop will be Kinabalu National Park, Malaysia’s first UNESCO world heritage site. Enter the park and explore the HQ area before entering the botanical gardens here that boast more than 5000 species of plants and flowers, have a guided ranger tour of the gardens which is one of the most biodiverse places on the planet.
Lunch at a local restaurant, after lunch proceed with Desa Cattle Dairy Farm. Located at the foothills of Mount Kinabalu, enjoy the amazing scenery of majestic Mount Kinabalu overlooking beautiful green pastures. You will also be able to experience activities such as feeding the calves with bottled milk, feeding goats with grass, how milk is processed as well as the milking process are available for all. If you have ever wondered how milk is made.
Afterward, transfer and check in at The Cottage Hotel. Dinner at the resort, free and easy for the rest of the evening.
After breakfast, Check out at 8am. Transfer to Poring Hotspring for the canopy walk and soothing sulphur baths in the Japanese-styled open air tubs! Dip in the all-natural mineral-rich hot springs water, surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. There is also a cold water pool nearby for those who prefer a cold dip. Lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, return back to Kota Kinabalu city and quick stop at Tamparuli hanging bridge. Check in into your accommodation and free at your own leisure.
After breakfast, meet your guide at the lobby transfer to Jesselton Point. At Jesselton Point, you will meet your tour guide and hop on a boat and head to Sapi Island. Upon arrival, free at leisure around Sapi Island. Optional activities : Snorkeling, swimming, scuba diving, parasailing, banana boat ride, sea walking and coral flyer. Boat ride to Manukan Island. Lunch, After lunch, free at leisure around Manukan Island. Optional activities: Snorkeling, swimming, scuba diving, parasailing, banana boat ride, jet skiing, volleyball, hiking and more. Late afternoon, Return to Sutera Marina Jetty and Hotel. Spend the rest of the day exploring Kota Kinabalu city at your leisure.
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, check out and meet your driver at the lobby. Transfer to Kota Kinabalu International Airport.
• 1 night stay at Cottage Hotel, Kundasang
• 2 nights’ stay at Dreamtel Hotel or similar
• All land transfers as per itinerary,
• All meals as per itinerary
• Entrance fee
• English speaking guide
• Flight ticket
• Travel insurance
• Tourism Tax (Non Malaysian)
• Tipping (Recommended RM8/person/day)
LOCATION & GETTING THERE
Airport: Kota Kinabalu Internation Airport, Malaysia (BKI)
Kota Kinabalu International Airpot can be easily reach via multiple internationa cities like:
• Kuala Lumpur
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Upon confirmation, our reservation team will send you a proforma invoice via email requesting for a 50% non-refundable deposit. Balance payment will be required 45 days prior to departure date.
• Full payment is required for booking less than 45 days prior to departure.
• Up to 45 days prior to departure, only one amendments per booking are permitted free of charge (additional cost may be incurred if pricing of amendments are more than previously agreed). For all subsequent changes there will be an amendment charge of 150 MYR per change.