Due to the outbreak of novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the travel industry severely disrupted with many countries imposing travel ban. This page will provide you with all you need to know about travelling during this challenging time.
1. Your trip has been affected during the MCO lock down (March 2020 - Dec 2020)
If your tour trip has been cancelled due to the MCO lock down, we can ensure you that our operation team has already taken care of your tour booking by negotiating with the airlines and ground partners to postpone your trip to a later date.
- Our operation team will be contacting you to provide you with the option of new travel dates.
- If we have yet to contact you, this is because we have not yet finalize the new travel dates as we are still in negotating with the airlines and ground partners for a new travel date that we deem is best for all our traveller by taking consideration of the current situation.
2. What if you are afraid to travel in year 2020
We understand that some of you might be afraid to travel in year 2020 due to COVID-19. While we will try our very best to assist you with your request, we cannot guarantee that we can fulfil every request due to guidelines set my airlines, ground partners and goverment advisory.
Please submit your request to us as early as possible, this will allow us plenty of time to open negotiation. All request must be in writting and be emailed to Ops@tripo.com.my & Covidemail@example.com by furnishing us the following:
1. Reservation Name
2. Contact Number
3. Email Address
4. Booking Number
5. Travel Date
3. Booking cancellation and refund
Based on case to case, if your booking has been approved for cancellation by our team, you will be offered a credit refund.
Credit Refund - Credit validity up to 365 days. This will allow you plenty of time to rethink and reschedule your trips to a much later date.
Cash Refund - Unfortunately, we won't be able to provide cash refund base on the current situation.
4. If you are ready to rebook using your credit
When you are ready to rebook a trip, please contact us and we will gladly assist you.
While we take every effort to keep all our customers updated, sometimes we missed out and we appologize for that. We will also be updating this website from time to time to once our travel partners have updated us.